Afterworld Recordings brings you a collection of Originals & Remixes that spans across a decade of dance releases from the song writing vocal duo & Afterworld label owners Zirenz. Bex Hazard trained several years at the Royal Academy of Music in Vocal Performance, composition and Opera and Cat Llewelyn trained privately with Royal Academy prof. Mary Hammond Vocal studies. In 2003 it all began as Zirenz were made Honourable Award Winners of the International John Lennon Song Writing competition. By 2004 they cut their first solo Vinyl “Tears of An Angel” this track was later re-worked & Remixed by Hemstock & Jennings giving them their first Trance Anthem Hailed by DJ Graham Gold as a Kiss FM Anthem for the Club Night PEACH with, 5/5 Recommended TUNE in IDJ Mag by Danny Slade. From this came their first Live performances as the artists Zirenz at the world class Night Club Scala, Kings Cross London.
Zirenz next Trance release Utopia originally signed to Mondo Records was hailed by DJ Mag Reviewer Tim Stark as a “Concept Sound” giving it 4/5 stars. Zirenz Utopia went into the TOP 10 of the DMC World Trance Charts was featured on the Ministry of Sound A List Radio playlist & made cover CD of M8 DJ Mag, 5/5 in IDJ Mag released on both Vinyl & Digital formats. Zirenz next mile stone was their Chart topping Trance Anthem Zirenz Edge Of Space Original mix and the amazing Whiteroom Remix,Originally signed to Mondo Records it featured on Armin Van Buuren’s award winning 2006 ASOT Compilation. Zirenz Edge Of Space reached No.#1 of the DMC World Trance Charts, TOP 40 of the Dutch Dance Charts, & TOP 10 in the Italian Classified Charts. Zirenz Edge of Space was Reviewed in all major dance music magazines including DJ Mag and featured 5/5 Recommended TUNE in IDJ Mag by Danny Slade and was released on Vinyl ,CD & Digital formats. Over the years Zirenz Edge of Space has been remixed by many International DJ’s and in 2013 the talented USA DJ Producer Mike Saint –Jules Remix gained massive support from Paul Okenfold who featured it on his Perfecto Records DJ BOX compilation. In 2012 Armin Van Buuren, who is a Grammy Nominated & multiple award winning Dutch Trance DJ made Zirenz Edge of Space, one of his official ASOT Classic Trance tunes & included on the ASOT Classics 2012 compilation. Now In 2016 Markus Schulz USA No.1 Trance DJ also made Zirenz Edge of Space his Global DJ Broadcast Classic Trance tune supporting once again on his Radio show. We celebrate now 10 years of Zirenz Edge of Space with some cool new 2016 Remixes taking us into the next decade of trance for this spacey Anthem. After the success of Edge of Space the next few years saw Zirenz experiment with their collaborating with Danny Slade, & John The Baptist forming Tripezium they released 2 tracks including Prison Of Love Energy Mix, an Acid Punk Rock Trance style track giving a more edgy vocal sound very different to their atmospheric trance vocals so we thought it would be a cool addition to this decade collection.
By 2013 Zirenz launched their own imprint with a major distribution deal with Believe Digital UK giving them a platform to release their music. On this new label Zirenz next big vocal anthem came in 2013 with their track called “Chased By The Sun” Original mix & the massive Ian Standerwick Thump’n Remix that Charted at No.#2 of the Trackitdown Trance sales charts, and made it into the TOP 100 Beatport charts. Egyptian No.1 DJ’s Aly & Fila gave the Standerwick Remix massive support throughout the Summer of 2013 and it was Voted FUTURE SOUND by the listeners of their FSOE Radio show. Since then Aly & Fila have remained supporters of Afterworld releases with many tracks being played on the Future Sound of Egypt Radio shows tracks, “Vive Voce Opus9”, “You Fade Away”, “Sentinel Of Life”, have all been voted FUTURE SOUND winners by the FSOE Radio show listeners and all featured on this collection. Also included are some new remixes & Original “Magenta Sky”,”Rain Drops”, “Concerto” and an album exclusive “Remember Me” all make their debut release on this special Decade Collection.
We hope you enjoy Zirenz vocal atmospheric chart topping melodies and all the talented producers, remixes who are featured on the track list Hemstock & Jennings, Whiteroom, Tripezum (Danny Slade & JTB),Tim Besamusca, Facade, Derek Ryan, Matt Holliday, Mino Safy, STANDERWICK, SQ, Pandora, Ken Plus Ichiro, Olegparadox, Aurosonic, Michael Flint, Sebastian Montano, Rene Ablaze, Imida and The Viceroy. A beautiful showcase of Euphoric, Uplifting, Driving & Progressive grooves that spans a Decade.
Release Track list:
- Zirenz -Tears of an Angel – Hemstock & Jennings Vocal Remix – Afterworld Classics 
- Zirenz – Utopia Original Vocal Mix – Afterworld Classics 
- Zirenz – Edge of Space – Whiteroom Remix – Afterworld Classics 
- Zirenz & Tripezium – Prison of Love Energy Mix – Afterworld 
- Zirenz – The Prayer – Original Mix – Afterworld 
- Zirenz – Timeless – Tim Besamusca Remix 
- Facade & Zirenz – Above And Beyond – Derek Ryan Remix – Afterworld Deep 
- Matt Holliday & Zirenz – Dark is the Moon – Mino Safy Remix – Afterworld 
- Zirenz – Chased by the Sun – Ian Standerwick Thumpn Remix -Afterworld 
- Zirenz & Mino Safy – I Think Of You – Original Mix – Afterworld 
- Zirenz – In My Dreams – Original Mix – Afterworld 
- ZiRENZ & SQ – Viva Voce Opus9 – Pandora & Ken Plus Ichiro Remix – Afterworld 
- Zirenz & Aurosonic – You Fade Away – Olegparadox Uplifter Remix – Afterworld Classics 
- Zirenz – Celtic Heaven – Michael Flint Remix – Afterworld 
- Zirenz & Sebastian Montano – Sentinel Of Life – Rene Ablaze Remix -Afterworld 
- Zirenz – Timeless – IMIDA 2016 Remix – Afterworld 
- Zirenz – Magenta Sky Radio Edit – Afterworld 
- Zirenz & Olegparadox – Rain Drops Radio Edit – Afterworld 
- Zirenz & Ken Plus Ichiro – Concerto Radio edit – Afterworld 
- Zirenz – Remember Me – The Viceroy Remix – Afterworld 
© Afterworld Recordings 2016